Saturday, September 17, 2011

Part 2 of Time Capsule

Apparently my computer at work doesn't like me. Because I added more pictures and commentary for each and then posted it and only the pictures through the chapstick showed up. I'm a little irritated and hope I can remember what I said for the rest of the pictures. So here we go...

 A weird assortment of jewelry. (I do know I made the earrings and bracelet. But the necklace, really?)

It is supposed to say I am a child a God. I only got "I am a" done.

I told you I really liked pigs. (I love how I put the time on there). 



 I remember that I LOVED drawing these sunflowers.




Yes I'm kind of embarrassed about this. 

I actually still have the notepad that this came from.
There was a questionnaire that talked about what was going on in my life at the time. So I will have to scan that and put it up later. Hope you enjoyed. Next up... Random Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment